In Victoria, hand surgery is provided by specialist Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. We provide comprehensive treatment for a range of conditions including hand injuries and chronic conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, Dupuytrens disease and many others. We work closely with hand therapists in all his consulting and operating locations to provide a comprehensive management.
We provide a range of specialist services covering acute and elective hand surgery including:
- Hand trauma: lacerations, management of sport or work related hand injuries.
- Hand fractures and sprains.
- Tendon and peripheral nerve injuries.
- Nerve compression such as carpal tunnel syndrome and cubital tunnel syndrome.
- Dupuytrens disease and other hereditary conditions
- Trigger finger
Our surgeons are trained, qualified and experienced with the use of Clostridial collagenase for Dupuytrens disease